Bryn Mawr Film Institute is a non-profit, tax-exempt entity. All contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
ALL Memberships include:
• Discounted admission to all films (free admission at Mogul level and up)
• Discounts on film education tuition
• Access to BMFI's Film Studies library
• Program guide mailings
• Discounts at area businesses and attractions
• Discounted admission to Ambler and County theaters
• Invitations to free screenings (can pick up passes at box office)
Memberships at the Producer level and above include extra discounts on series subscriptions and film education tuition, and phone or email reservations for passes for free screenings.
Your membership card(s) will be mailed to you at the address provided.
If membership is a gift for someone else, please indicate whether membership cards should be mailed to you or the gift recipient.